Monday, March 31, 2008

on the road








vogue paris: april 2008
photographers: inez van lamsweerde and vinoodh matadin
creative director: emmanuelle alt
model: kate moss

although this editorial doesn't have a big complex idea behind it which are the ones i tend to gravitate towards, i am absolutely in love with this. but then again it is kate moss. and its also photographed by inez and her hot ass husband. and it is french vogue which is my favorite of all the vogues (yes i like it even more than the italian one). and it was also styled by one of my favorite dressed people in the planet, emmanuelle alt. so there is really nothing wrong with it. except for the fact that by the time it finally arrives in the canada, the price would've doubled and it arrives over a month late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.