Wednesday, October 22, 2008

elise


omg i fucking love love love love this girl. i especially love her since she's signed to the elmer olsen agency. the agency that discovered daria werbowy, jessica stam, alana zimmer, sofi berelidze, taryn davidson, kori richardson, and amanda laine to name a few. and also the agency that i intern for once a week and filled with some of the nicest people in the planet. when i went there for my interview they lead me to the wall filled with comp cards of all the models and they asked me to pick the girls that i liked. i didn't bother picking the big girls because they're obvious choices so i picked the ones i wasn't familiar with and it just so happened that elise was one of them. i love red heads, they're instant crushes. anyways she's since been signed to viva in paris and for her first round of the paris shows she walked for margiela, ann demeulemeester, veronique branquinho, a.f. vandervost, tara jarmon, sonia rykiel and issey miyake. i really really hope this girl blows hella up. but if all the talks about the industry looking for classic beauties in these dark economic times, which explains why new girls like sigrid agren are doing extremely well, then this red head is going to be massive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm enjoying your blog (and Elise-- I like her as a red head but I bet she could do an Evangelista and handle all sorts of colors)! I added you to my blogroll, and I thank you for adding me! One stupid thing: would you mind listing me simply as Comb? I'm just trying to keep the name consistent in all links. (:

roybot said...

thanks a lot comb. i'll fix your name on my list right now.

(ray)mond said...

something about the length of her face makes me think 90s, or cindy crawford